Date(s) - 10/03/18
12:00 am - 1:30 am
Magic City Books
Categories No Categories
Join us in the Algonquin Room for an evening with debut novelist and Tulsa resident, Andrea Neil for her book, Beverly Green: Sasquatch Hunter.
What do you do when you’ve had enough of the big city and want to simplify your life? You move back home to Oklahoma and head straight for small-town life in charming Guthrie.
That’s just what Beverley Green does. Only it doesn’t uncomplicate her life – it just complicates it in a whole new way.
Beverley finds herself struggling with some of life’s larger issues, such as:
– How do you resist a pair of blue sparkly eyes worthy of the best romance novel?
– Does writing an article about Bigfoot really count as journalism?
– How do you deal with a chicken who wants to kill you?
– Does a Sasquatch Stakeout count as a first date? And if so, what do you bring in your backpack?
– Where did the last Hostess Cupcake go?
Join Beverley as she discovers the joys – and frustrations – of small-town Oklahoma life. Has she made the biggest mistake of her life moving home? You won’t want to miss the answer.
Copies of Beverley Green: Sasquatch Hunter will be available at Magic City Books.